Explore your country's emergency measures
This interactive map allows access to current and reliable country-specific official information on ICT policy and regulatory initiatives submitted directly to ITU by the Policy and Regulatory community.
- Joint-Statement :UN75 GGF Partnership Dialogue for Connectivity - Accelerating Digital Connectivity in the Wake of COVID-19
- ITU Report: Economic Impact of COVID-19 on Digital Infrastructure - Report of an Economic Experts Roundtable
- REG4COVID Analytics
- ITU Report: Pandemic in the Internet Age: communications industry responses. GSR Discussion Paper on ensuring connectivity and business continuity – key lessons learned
- ITU Report: First Overview of ICT Policy and Regulatory Key Initiatives in Response to COVID-19
- Summary of Telecommunication/ICT Sector responses to COVID-19
- Digital Cooperation during COVID-19 and beyond:
Webinar #1: Connectivity - Situation Assessment
Webinar #2: Connectivity: Best Practices: What Works, What Doesn't
- ITU-R Response to COVID-19: M. Maniewicz Interview to ForumEurope: Spectrum, Connectivity and COVID-19
The power of digital technologies has come into sharp focus, as work and schooling progressively move into the home. Around the world, institutions and individuals are urgently seeking digital strategies that can help mitigate the catastrophic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on individuals, communities, institutions, companies and the economy.
In this unprecedented global emergency, we're reaching out to encourage you to share information about initiatives that regulators and operators are introducing in areas like: